About Me

Student ID: 1091106057 Section: BC271A

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Tutorial 1- Selection

E-Bee~~~~~

My first tutorial homework is about how to cut an image and move it to another. All of here i am going to doing now are related with the Assignment 1 (E-wall of MMU Opening Day). My first picture going to do is E-bee.

I found a photo that shows above from Google and using CS5 to do it.
First, I click on Magic Wand Tool and select the background of the picture. There are some drawback and i have to use Quick Selection Tools to fix it.

Before i subtract from selection, I have to make the size smaller for better accuracy. Finally I selected all the drawback from the E-Bee's hand and head.

After that, i move the part i selected to new page and finally my e-bee is out (As the picture above shows that the background become black color). 

Then i remove the while colour part between the legs by using Magnetic Lasso Tool. Last part is to duplicate layer and set the destination as in the new file. 

Books~~~~

Next, i going to select the picture above.I found out that when duplicate a layer to another location, it will become smaller. So, i am trying an alternative ways. Before select any object, i right click the Background and convert into smart object.
Since the image's shape look like a rectangular. So, i just use rectangular marquee tool to briefly select the image. Press alt when selecting.
After that, I use Quick Selection Tools to make my selection more precisely. Use the function above "Add the selection" & "Subtract the Selection" at the top of left.

Last, is move to other file.
I have no idea why it become smaller. How i can solve it in the further. Have a little impression this have taught at tutorial 2. But i can't recall any things. :(

Microscope~~~
 First, use Quick Selection Tool. Select the picture by pressing the Shift button.
After that, add and subtract the image i have selected to make it more nicely.

Last, move to a new file. I found that use Ctrl + T is enable to make the picture bigger. It solve my confuse before. I also discover that , it is important to find a high dimension picture. If do not, my picture will be "Blur".

Gear & MMU Logo~~~~~


Also use quick selection tools to do it and move it into a new page.


No comments:

Post a Comment